Sunday 4 August 2013

I heart summer tag

This is my first ever tag and although I wasn't tagged by anyone I thought i'd do it anyway as I needed an idea for a new post.
So i'm just gonna get straight to it. 



1. Favorite bronzer for summer?
This has definitely got to be soleil tan de chanel. This bronzer has last me over a year. I love this bronzer because its so natural looking and because it's a cream and not a powder it gives a more dewy finish instead of a matte look. which i prefer especially in summer as it makes you look alot healthier, well that's my opinion anyway. 

2.You're relaxing on a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on?
(favorite drink)
I absolutely love mojito's so it would probably have to be that or a Malibu and coke. They're my two favorite alcoholic drinks, But if i was ordering a soft drink i'd probably have to chose a costa tropical fruit cooler they are just so yummy!!

3. Favorite lip product.
Probably just a plain old boring lip balm, something like carmex. I don't really like to wear lipstick and lip glosses in summer. i normally stick to lip balms.

4.Pool or beach?
Defiantly the pool, I cannot stand the beach, the sand does my head in!! especially when you go in the sea and then have to walk along the sand and it sticks to your feet. it's a blooming nightmare to get off.

5.Summer = Crazy hair!  what's your must have styling product?
To be honest, my hair doesn't really become 'crazy' in summer. It's probably no different to what it is in winter, but i guess it does to tend to become alot drier so something like aussie's 3 minute miracle which is a deep conditioning treatment.. oh and hairspray!!

6.Sunbathing or fake tan?
Fake tan without a doubt, although I do tan it takes a while, and i hate waiting lol so i'd rather just fake it and look nice and brown.

7. Favorite summer nail varnish?
I love love love bright pink nail varnishes in summer because they look so good against a tan. This year my go-to pink nail varnish has been models own neon nail polish in bubblegum. It's so pretty.

8.Any summer traditions?
I don't really have any. I guess we have bbq's alot? is that a summer tradition lol oh and every year I go to V festival so i guess that's a tradition haha!

9. Favorite summer scent?
Probably Flora by Gucci perfume, the name kind of gives it away it's a really nice floral scent. 

10. Favorite BBQ food?
Defiantly sausages in a bun with onions yum yum. oh and not forgetting the brown sauce!

11. What's your favorite summer proof product? 
I don't have any summer proof products haha whoops maybe i should invest.

12.Any Summer Vacations this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip?
I've already been on holiday i went about 3/4 weeks ago. I went to Spain with my friend as my nan lives out there. We went for 2 weeks and it was amazing, lovely and hot too! I'm sad to be home but at least the weathers nice in England too!! haha

I tag anyone who wants to do this!

Comment so I can check out yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment