Saturday 14 December 2013

Party heels!

So with Christmas and new years eve coming up, I can probably guess that alot of you are going to be putting your glad rags on and partying all night. Well I know I will be! So I thought I'd share with you a few party shoes that I've seen and love that are all a reasonable price. All High street prices you'll be glad to hear.

Blue iridescent toe cap pointed court shoes £50 River Island

Metallic trend, Tick. Pointed toe, Tick. Under £60, Tick. What's not to like about these! They feature a gorgeous panel design and have a heel of 10.5cm. These are definatley a statement maker pair of shoes, meaning you won't need to pay much more attention to details in your outfit such as jewellery. Would look great with a little black dress or even a white two-piece suit.

Black jewel embellished  court shoes £85 River Island

How could I not include these! They defiantly live up to the name of party heels. These are perfect to pair with a simple outfit to jazz it up abit. They are bang on trend for autumn, they are slighting higher than the previous shoes shown as these have a heel of 11cm. They are also the most expensive pair i'm featuring in this post, but they are defiantly worth every penny!


Black and Gold disco diva high heels was £70 now £45 Schuh

Can you believe that these are on sale! reduced from £70 to £45!! there are defiantly no excuses to not buy these! unlike the previous shown these are open toe and have a slight platform and are obviously higher, these have a heel of 14cm so if your short these would be perfect or if you love a sky high shoe then these are made for you!

Adriana Gem barely there heels £27 Simmi shoes

A party heel blog post would be a party heel blog post without a red pair and these are a steal for just £27. These do come in black and nude aswell but my favourite were definatly the red ones. At £27 you'll be able to get a pedi done too! Team these with either a black outfit or white with gold accessories and red lippy!

Pink mirror heels £48 Topshop

If you read my 50 facts about me blog post, you will have learnt that pink is my favourite colour. Hence why these are my favourites! I love these so much. They are definatly top of my wish list! I'd pair these with a white skort and white cami top, finished off with a lovely spray tan!


Hope this helped with your fab party outfits!
much love xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment