Friday 13 December 2013

50 facts about me!

Today I thought I'd do a post which gives you an insight to me on a personal level. So this isn't a beauty or fashion related post. I'm going to do the '50 Facts about me', which I may regret as I don't even think I could think of 50 facts haha! anyway let's get started!




1. I hate hate hate hate tuna. Eurgh it's so gross. It looks like it's been chewed up, spat back out and served. It smells horrible too! 

2. I've been around the world. (In a month!) I travelled to America - Los Angeles, Austraila - Sydney and Cannes, New Zealand, Singapore, and Fiji.

3.My Food Weakness is defiantly Crisps! I could live off them.

4.I love salads, although I don't like iceberg lettuce. it's too 'plain' and watery lol

5. I've never been a bridesmaid, in fact I've only ever been to 2 weddings in my whole life lol

6. I'm the oldest Sibling. I have a half brother who is eight.

7. My name is spelt with two n's (Dannielle) because that's how the nurse spelt it at the hospital lol

8.I hate cats. In fact the only animal I like are dogs.

9.Turkish Delight is one of my fav things everrrrrr

10. I'm the only one in my family that was not born in london or lived in london lol 

11. I believe everything happens for a reason

12. I've never been in love.

13. I'm 5'5.

14. I rarely drink anything but diet coke

15. I've held a koala bear.

16. I've been snorkelling in the great barrier reef.

17. Ice skating scares the hell out of me, due to the fact your not in the control, the ice is.

18.When I was little I wanted to be a princess when I grew up lol

19. Lillies are my favourite flowers

20. - No one's ever bought me flowers lol

21.My favourite film is grease. 

22. My least favourite subjects at school was English.. I hated it so much

23.I am currently studying Law, Business studies and ICT at A-level.

24. I passed all of my GCSE's

25.My lucky number is 3.

26. I'm not really scared of anything except spiders. 

27. I once got asked out by someone famous.. (well someone off of the only way is Essex lol does that count as famous haha!)

28. I wish my legs weren't so skinny!

29. I hate feet.

30.  I work for jacques-vert, its a high end fashion group.

31. I've never broken any bones (touchwood!!)

32. I have very expensive taste!

33. I'm addicted to magazines lol

34. I'm happiest when spending money! Haha

35. Beyonce is my favourite singer.

36. I want to live in america. (Preferably have an apartment in new york that i can visit at christmas! Haha)

37. I want to get married in italy and have a big church wedding 

38. I don't really like mac make up. Chanel or YSL is my favourite make up brand. 

39. I'd love to adopt one day.

40. I'm a march baby :D

41. My favourite colour is pink. (so typical lol)

42.  I received an award for most positive improvement throughout my primary school.

43. I love law. Criminal law especially, it really interests me.

44. I love partying and having a good time.

45. With my very first pay check I bought myself an ipad haha

46.My pet peeve is people that don't say please or thank you! It's not hard. It's just basic manners, it really annoys me.

47. I can type 80 words a minute.

48. I take a size 5.5 or a 6 shoe.

49. Chinese is my favourite food.

50.  Thinking about the future excites me.


I hope you enjoyed this different blog post, It was so hard to think of 50 facts haha! I love to see 50 facts about some of you, if you decide to do this tag then please comment below so I can check them out! :D

xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment