Saturday 11 January 2014

Clarins Extra-Comfort Anti-Pollution Cleansing cream: Review





I've been in desperate need for a new cleanser, and after seeing this brand new Clarins 
cleanser in a magazine I knew I needed to try it out.
This Cleanser is not actually out officially until Monday 13th January, However I was lucky enough to able to buy mine before then. The Lady at my local clarins was so helpful and lovely :)

Clarins extra-comfort Anti-Pollution Cleansing Cream is a cream cleanser lol hence the name. Which is suitable for ALL skin types.
It is designed for skin that is exposed to our planets urban pollution. It is Enriched with purifying moringa and nourishing shea and mango.

Using this cleanser the very first time it was so lovely on my skin, it took my make up off like a dream and was so gentle I was even able to use it to take off my eye make up. It's such a big bottle too, you only need a 50p size amount, as a little goes a long way.

It retails for £25 which I think it reasonable considering the size.
Unlike clarins other cleanser, you have to take this off with water. As this activates all the ingredients, but I prefer using water anyway.

I would defiantly recommend this to anyone and everyone. If your looking for a new cleanser then I suggest going to your local clarins store and asking for a tester!


No comments:

Post a Comment