Monday 12 May 2014

Review: I heart my tan london 10% DHA Spray tan solution


Fake tan is something you see a lot of in my house. Self confessed fake tan addict lol. 
Although I do still use gradual tanners and application tanners, I also have my own spray tanning booth so I tend to buy spray tan solution rather than actual fake tanning products.
I recently Purchased the 'I heart My Tan London' 10% DHA tanning solution ( The higher the percentage the stronger the tan, bearing in mind that it does develop over time)
To get a dark tan I would normally use a 12% However, I decided to purchase a 10% as I wanted something that I could build up, plus the stronger the tan the more effort it requires e.g. scrubbing it off to avoid looking like I have some sort of skin disease and ensuring my hands do not turn black! lol
I wanted a colour that was more easy to care for, I believe there is a 6% Tan solution available however I would only really recommend this if you have very fair skin and want to start of slowly.

So I'd never purchased from  mytanlondon.co.uk before, but looking at the the good reviews it had I really wanted to try. What I love about mytanlondon.co.uk is that they offer good bundle packs, they had a solution sample pack which included an 8%, a 10% and a 12% solution for £3.74 which is a great idea if your just starting out and want to find the right colour for you. 

They had a wide variety of tans to choose from however I chose the 1L 10% Tropical coconut solution, one of the downfalls to fake tan is the smell, so the fact they do different scents is amazing. I have used a coconut smelling one before, however the fake tan smell was still overpowering this tan did not have an overpowering smell of fake tan and actually smelt of tropical coconut. Smells good enough to eat! haha

If you are looking to purchase spray tan solution 10% is a great colour to start with, It gives a warm, deep glow that is noticeable but isn't overpowering and looks natural. It's suitable for all skin tones.

Some spray tanning brands charge ridiculous prices for their solutions, mytanlondon.co.uk however are very affordable, 1L solution from fake bake costs around £60 whereas this tan solution, which is also 1L is only £23!! plus free delivery! aaa-mazing!

If you do not have a spray tanning machine and prefer to use home tanning products such as mousses and airbrush tans mytanlondon.co.uk offers all that too! again at reasonable prices. So if your a tanning junkie like me I'd defiantly check it out!

Big thumbs up!

1 comment:

  1. "Very interesting article, really. I visit again here to see more. Thank you.
    best spray tan machine"

    ReplyDelete